Go to the Subscription tab and then click on ‘The Geeky Stitching Club’ read through the info and then decided on which box option you would like from the drop down at the bottom of the page. Please fill out ALL drop downs
Each month there will be a different food pun/ kawaii themed box sent direct to your door! Each box will contain one full kit (this includes everything you need to stitch up and hang the main pattern), a bonus pattern, a mini pattern (which is based around the current box theme) a mini supplies kit ( which includes a 15cm x 15cm piece of premium material plus some pom pom trim) for an extra £5 you can receive all the extra threads, hoop & pom pom trim to complete the mini pattern which is included within your box, just select the ‘Add on’ option.
Our ‘Stitching for Self Care’ Boxes contain 1 full cross stitch kit (A5 colour pattern, instructions, needle, thread, wooden hoop, pom pom trim for decoration) there is also another 6 inch sized pattern included in your box, another piece of Aida material plus an A6 postcard, which focuses on Mental Health. For each box we will be donating £1 to the charity.
Everything will be wrapped up in tissue paper and sealed with a personalised name sticker. If you select the ‘Add on’ option it will be sent a slightly different white postage box with logo sticker Plus some sweet treats will be thrown in for you to enjoy!
You also get access to our members only area which you can benefit from all of the below
- FREE access to this area (worth £29.99!)
- FREE access to the PDF club (just click on the Sub link and add to your basket, don’t worry you won’t get charged!) Worth £50 per year!
- 15% discount on EVERYTHING throughout the year (Just make sure you are logged into you account and it will automatically deduct the percentage)
- Stitchy Points! for every sub & website purchase we will credit your account with stitchy points that you can redeem at any time
- 1000 stitchy points when you create an account
- Special discounted products that are only available to members
- News and all the stuff that’s happening at Geeky Stitching Co HQ
There are three types of Subscription box available
- The cost of the standard box are £11.99 plus shipping ( £2.50 UK and £5.50 overseas)
- The cost of the XXL box is £16.99 (plus postage £2.50 for UK and £5.50 for overseas)
- The Charity MIND boxes are £13.99
- The standard 3 month pre-paid standard subs (UK) are £40.47 including shipping (£10.99 per box + shipping)
- The standard 3 month pre paid subs Large subs (UK) are £55.47 including shipping (£15.99 per box + shipping)
- The standard 3 month pre-paid standard subs (Overseas) are £49.47 including shipping (£10.99 per box + shipping)
- The standard 3 month pre-paid standard subs (Overseas) are £64.47 including shipping (15.99 per box + shipping)
There are absolutely NO hidden or upfront costs, what you see is what you get!
Please note: Overseas buyers, we are not liable for any custom charges that you may receive. We fill out the paperwork in why which means you are not supposed to get any additional charges but we can’t guarantee this 100%
You are only billed at the time of ordering
Please note we use PayPal as our payment gateway (to ensure customers receive the maximum payment protection) you do not need a PayPal account to complete payments as you can sign in as a guest.
Yep! We only offer Pay as you go Sub boxes (from 1st May 2019) on the 1st of every month we will release a limited Quantity of boxes, however previous club members will get priority so please email us to reserve one. You just need to click back on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab to order (your membership will expire after 30 days)
As we are only offering ‘Pay as you go’ subscriptions you no longer have to worry about cancelling as your membership will expire after one month. Please note that if you do manually cancel after a few days then you will not be able to access the Members only area or Free PDF/ discount code
If you have a current valid pre-paid sub, it will automatically cancel after the last box has been sent.
Boxes will be dispatched approx 7 working days after payment
Boxes are sent by 2nd class post with Royal Mail, these are untracked an can take 2-5 days to reach you if you are based in the UK. Please note that tracking is available at an extra cost (just contact us to arrange) once your box leaves the premises we are not liable for them if they are lost or misplaced. Overseas shipping can take 2-3 weeks to reach you.
Yes, we currently only offer monthly ‘Pay as you go’ subscriptions but you can purchase a 3 month discounted pre-paid sub from July 1st!
Club members are granted automatic access to our ‘Members only’ area where you can access free patterns, discounted products and offer’s. Your members log in will be your Paypal email address and takes around 24 hours to be activated, if after this time you are still unable to log in please contact us.
If you cancel your subscription then your email address will be removed from our members only database automatically and you will be unable to log into that area.
Of course! whenever the boxes are showing in stock you can purchase. If they are out of stock – don’t worry! it just means that we are working on getting the boxes made up & they will be back in stock soon. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve yours
Please send us an email if you wish to change your shipping address, we will send orders to the address entered at the time of ordering (it doesn’t pull through from any updates on your account)
No worries! we only offer ‘Pay as you Go’ subs so just purchase whenever you like
For the day of your dispatch email please allow 2-5 working days for your box to reach you if you are based in the UK and 1-3 weeks if you are overseas
If you have not received your box after this time ( and you have opted for the non tracked option) we can offer a 50% refund ( this is the maximum amount we can claim from Royal Mail) if you have opted for the tracked postage we can offer a replacement box or full refund.
We do not send replacement boxes for untracked orders.
No we don’t do refunds on any Pre-paid subs
By signing up for a sub you are agreeing to all the above T&C’s!