Our very first SAL (stitch-a-long) is here!
Not sure what a SAL is? It’s a 4 month long surprise stitching project that is split into 4 sections which are emailed to you on the 14th of every month (starting in June)
The theme of this SAL is Woodland creatures and includes a number of different animals, trees & flowers plus the text ‘Stay Wild’
This listing is for those wanting to purchase the full kit & materials (check out the other listing for PDF only option)
- Full kit – With this option you will receive
- x4 A4 full colour printed patterns (emailed on the 14th of the month starting in June & ending in September)
- 50cm x 30cm piece of zweigart moss green 14 count Aida – the finished stitched area is 36cmx20cm
- All the threads to complete the pattern (there are 18 different colours and over £20 worth of thread if purchased in individual skeins)
- Cardboard printed thread sorter
- A cross stitching needle
- Printed instructions & SAL info sheet (please note all patterns will be emailed to keep everything a surprise!)
- A branded highlighter pen to use when marking off your completed stitching all will be sent in a recyclable plastic wallet to keep everything nicely together (please note you will not receive a hoop with this option)
- Full kit plus a working hoop – If you select this option you will receive all of the above plus one of our high quality beech hoops (6 inch)
This listing is for the first batch of kits & will be sent out on the 4th June, we can’t guarantee when you will receive your kit due to possible posting delays but hopefully will arrive in time for the 14th
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2022, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!