Get two of our smaller kits from the ‘Save the Earth’ collection for a discount
Just choose from the pictures which you would like and write in the box provided (the large Planet B is excluded)
Each kit will contain
- A full colour A5 pattern
- Detailed instructions (with pictures!) on how to cross stitch (making this great for beginners)
- We only use high quality hoops & where ever possible we will send a UK made hoop as we are trying to reduce our carbon footprint (5/6 inch)
- 14 count white aida – which is 100% cotton & super soft & easy to stitch on
- A metal plated tapestry needle (made in the UK),
- Our kits only ever contain DMC cotton thread – which is cut to size (and threaded onto our cardboard thread sorters for easy use)
- A length of pom pom trim to stick around the outside of the hoop, for decoration
- Each kit comes with its own pink ‘Cross Stitch Kit’ printed box, these are finished to a high quality & are professionally printed in the UK & fully recyclable
Each one of our kits prepared from our studio in North Devon, everything is prepared & cut by hand to the highest standard & the kits are wrapped in tissue paper (recyclable) and sealed with a ‘Thank you’ Sticker & then sprinkled with Confetti Plus we will add a little sweet treat in for you to enjoy whilst you are unwrapping your kit!
*** Please note that fabric / thread colour can be slightly different ***
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2019, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!