Christmas gift boxes have arrived!
Perfect for the newbie stitcher or maybe a treat for yourself (we all know that you deserve all the stitchy goodness!)
Each gift set contains
- x1 ‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas’ Deluxe Cross Stitch kit – this has everything you need to complete the pattern (embroidery hoop, material, thread, pattern, needle, printed box)
- x1 Additional 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop
- x1 additional 4 inch embroidery hoop
- x3 DMC skeins – Christmas colours (random selection)
- x1 limited additional needle Skein queen needle minder
- x1 6 packs of British made size 24 cross stitching needles
- x3 pre-cut 14 count aida material 20cmx20cm – Christmas colours (random selection)
Each set comes in one of our new high quality printed Christmas large gift boxes & shredded kraft hamper paper for extra loveliness!
PLUS comes with a FREE limited addition ‘Fa la la la Llama’ pattern
The extra supplies included will be wrapped in a paper bag and sealed with a glittery heart sticker
All of our kits are prepared from our HQ in Devon & we only use the highest quality materials, all of our cardboard/paper packaging is fully recyclable & materials are sourced from EU suppliers (where possible) to reduce carbon footprint.
Due to the size of the gift boxes, only 1 per order – please allow 5 working days for your order to be shipped
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2019, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!