Everything you need to stitch up Mr Herbie the Hedgehog!
- A full colour A5 pattern
- Detailed instructions (with pictures!) on how to cross stitch (making this great for beginners)
- We only use high quality hoops & where ever possible we will one of our amazing new beech hoops (3×5 inch)
- 14 count white aida – which is 100% cotton & super soft & easy to stitch on
- A metal plated tapestry needle (made in the UK),
- Our kits only ever contain DMC cotton thread – which is cut to size and threaded onto one of our branded thread sorters
- We are phasing out the pom pom trim and replacing with a 50cm length of high quality ribbon (random selection) to be used as decorating your hoop or for hanging (see Rainbow pic for inspo!) you may get a length of Pom or Length of Ribbon with your kit
- Each kit comes with its own pink ‘Cross Stitch Kit’ printed box, these are finished to a high quality & are professionally printed in the UK & fully recyclable
- This kit would be suitable for beginners but maybe a bit overwhelming for a first project (as there is a lot of stitching involved!) there is a tiny bit of back stitch as well
Each one of our kits prepared from our studio in North Devon, everything is prepared & cut by hand to the highest standard & the kits are wrapped in tissue paper (recyclable) and sealed with a Sticker & then sprinkled with Confetti (recyclable)
Plus we will add a little sweet treat in for you to enjoy whilst you are unwrapping your kit!
*** Please note that fabric / thread colour can be slightly different ***
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2021, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!