A very special fundraiser box to help the Animals that have been effected by the bushfires in Australia – all profits from the sale of this box will go direct to the Victoria Wildlife charity – info on the amazing work they are carrying out can be found here www.wildlifevictoria.org.au/
Each box will contain
- 1 full Cross Stitch kit – Have a Koal-ity day, which includes everything you need to stitch the design
- 2 x additional patterns A5 colour patterns (Livin’ life on the Veg & Make every day, Earth Day)
- Detailed instructions (with pictures!) on how to cross stitch (making this great for beginners)
- 1×6 inch Wooden bamboo embroidery hoop (high quality & sustainable)
- 14 count Light green aida – which is 100% cotton & super soft & easy to stitch on
- A metal plated tapestry needle (made in the UK),
- Our kits only ever contain DMC cotton thread – which is cut to size (and threaded onto our cardboard thread sorters for easy use)
- A length of pom pom trim to stick around the outside of the hoop, for decoration
- Your goodies will be sent in one of our white A5 postage boxes which are fully recyclable – our logo & happy mail stickers are made from FSE sustainable forests.
Each one of our kits prepared from our studio in North Devon, everything is prepared & cut by hand to the highest standard & the kits are wrapped in tissue paper (biodegradable) sprinkled with Confetti (biodegradable) Plus we will add a vegan lollipop for you to enjoy whilst you are unwrapping your kit!
*** Please note that fabric / thread colour can be slightly different ***
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2020, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!