Left over September club boxes (MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED!)
Each box will contain
- A full colour A5 pattern (Creepin it Real)
- Detailed instructions (with pictures!) on how to cross stitch (making this great for beginners)
- We only use high quality wooden embroidery hoops (6inch)
- 14 count Red aida – which is 100% cotton & super soft & easy to stitch on
- A tapestry needle (made in the UK),
- Our kits only ever contain DMC cotton thread – which is cut to size (and threaded onto our cardboard thread sorters for easy use)
- We are phasing out the pom pom trim and replacing with a 50cm length of high quality ribbon (random selection) to be used as decorating your hoop or for hanging you may get a length of Pom or Length of Ribbon with your kit
- This kit is suitable for beginners however there is a lot of stitching involved & also some back stitch
- Each kit comes in a blue A5 sized postage box, these are finished to a high quality & are professionally printed in the UK & fully recyclable
- 2 extra patterns – Hang in there & Have a ghoulishly great halloween
- 1 mini supplies kit which includes – 1 20cm x 20cm piece of black 14 count aida, 1 x 15cm x 15cm piece of 14 count white
Each one of our kits prepared from our studio in North Devon, everything is prepared & cut by hand to the highest standard & the kits are wrapped in tissue paper (recyclable) and sealed with a Sticker & then sprinkled with Confetti (biodegradable) The boxes come with a product sticker so you can identify them from each other.
*** Please note that fabric / thread colour can be slightly different ***
All patterns are copyrighted by The Geeky Stitching Co 2021, PLEASE do not copy / replicate these patterns or re-sell them … Just stitch em’ up and give them as gifts to your buds!