Postage charges are as follows
- 1 item – 2nd class Royal Mail standard – £2.75
- 1 Item – 1st class Royal Mail standard – £3.75
- 2 – 3 items – 2nd class Royal Mail Standard – £3.95 (signed for plus £1)
- 4 items + or high value products – £4.95 (signed for plus £1)
- Fully Tracked 1st Class – £6.99
- 1st class items plus an additional £1 to the above
We use Royal Mail 24/48 which gives delivery confirmation to us when your item has been delivered and exactly where your item has been delivered
- One item – £5.99
- 2 items or more – £15 (tracked)
Shipping overseas can take 1-4 weeks depending on location. 1-2 weeks for customers in the EU, 2-4 weeks for customers ROW
Please note if there any additional customs charges to pay, this will need to be settled by the customer (not The Geeky Stitching Co) if customs charges are not settled the item will be returned to us, once received we can issue a refund (minus the postage cost) only if the item is in a resalable condition (no refunds on custom work)
As of 1.7.21, EU customers will be charged VAT on all orders of All Values (the previous small order exemption no longer applies) The VAT varies per every country. You will also be charged import and handling fees – unfortunately we are unsure of how much this will be as it does vary per country.
If you select non tracking & your order doesn’t arrive we can only issue an 80% refund of the cost of the original order and we must be notified within 7-10days.
All kits are made to order (with lots of love!) from our studio in North Devon
Orders are processed in 3-5 working days